6n polo 8v bumper removal

Trying to get the front bumper off so I can put 16v ones on but I’m stuck if anyone could please would be great!

thanks, jack

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Shauntodd92
      By Shauntodd92
      Polo 6n 16v front bumper has scratches and chips on it comes with grills and splitter, also badboy bonnet and bonwrath grill to fit with bonnet extension also has chips on it and a crack and a 1p size rust bubble in one corner.
      Will sell separately.
    • KOBpolo98
      By KOBpolo98
      Honestly I feel like burning the fucker now lol, but why would I be going through 7 gearboxes in a year and a half ?is there a fault in them, it’s breaking my heart having to put a new one in it every turn about ? I would understand if I was driving the shit out of the car but I’m not ? any advice before I just park it up and leave it lol ? 
    • 2O5
      By 2O5
      Mint condition with box, protective plastic, wires and instructions.
      Never used or installed.
      Imported directly from FK Automotive Germany (FK-Shop.de)
      Rarely seen RED Angel Eyes headlights and indicators for VW Polo 6N2 1999-2001
      These headlights are real head turners and would look amazing on any colour Polo but especially red, white or black.
      Located in Elmbridge, KT8 for collection or can be posted anywhere in the UK through Parcelforce 48 for a flat fee of £20 due to the size & weight.
      Any questions, feel free to ask.
      Bulbs not included.
    • memadjoe90
      By memadjoe90
       Looking for mk2/f beadvan  parts or poss full car if cheap enougth
      parts req idealy good condition
      Tail gate
      bumpers front and rear Black (like genesis models
      both n/s lamp units fornt and rear
      and the metal strip that go's above the bumper and holds the front grill up.  this part is welded on and will need spot welds grinding or drill out to remove  so i can weld it onto mine
      or a full car idealy genesis spec  or tornado red  but dosent really matter too much
      my number is 07780778837 if anyone can help out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.