zwine

6n polo 8v bumper removal

zwine

Trying to get the front bumper off so I can put 16v ones on but I’m stuck if anyone could please would be great!

thanks, jack

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• memadjoe90
      By memadjoe90
      Hello,
       Looking for mk2/f beadvan  parts or poss full car if cheap enougth

parts req idealy good condition

Tail gate
      bumpers front and rear Black (like genesis models
      both n/s lamp units fornt and rear
      and the metal strip that go's above the bumper and holds the front grill up.  this part is welded on and will need spot welds grinding or drill out to remove  so i can weld it onto mine

or a full car idealy genesis spec  or tornado red  but dosent really matter too much

Thanks

my number is 07780778837 if anyone can help out
    • damunk
      By damunk
      Where to buy? uprated headlight loom for the 6N

I have seen H4 conversion looms for it. I am after brighter white light,
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H4-6000k-Bi-Xenon-Hi-Lo-HID-Conversion-Kit-VW-Lupo-99/230546835392?fits=Model%3APolo|Plat_Gen%3A6N1&hash=item35ada987c0:m:mx-lDl7XXf-LKF1MrMQQKMA

Are these road legal?
    • zwine
      By zwine
      Hi, I want to change my gear knob, most of the ones im looking at are screw on but the current one uses a clip i think? Any way to make a screw on shifter work?
      Many Thanks,
      Jack
    • Mikecoupegt
      By Mikecoupegt
      Looking for a mk2f rear coupe bumper in good condition. Live near gatwick. Will travel.
    • Leite
      By Leite
      Hi everyone, 

Although I'm new to forum I'm not new to VAG cars since the family cars are either VW or Audi! :p

I currently own a 1.0 Polo 6N that I inherited from my grandfather. This cars as always been in the family being bough new from the dealer back in 1995 (I even have the delivery and first service records!) and it's very special to me since it's the first car I remember as a child - I even have pictures as a baby in the back seat of this car.

Since there isn't really a big Polo community here in Portugal - Golfs and TDI Ibizas are a thing around here - I joined the forum hoping to learn more about the car and to find ways of improving and maintaining it.

Cheers from Porto! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.