Skip to content

Surrey/Hants Club Polo Meet Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author
Ginger ill join the convoy from aldershot lol, i only live in 5 mins away in farnborough.

let me know if you are still going.

If you boys arent sure exactly how to get there, i live in ash vale and can pass through aldershot on my way there.

PM me

  • Replies 334
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

This coming up shortly boys and girls

should be there :thumbsup:

Will be there!!

Ill show my face.

not gna be there now lol, oceana beckons

^^ same as

  • Author

tonight ladies and gents.

ill b there what times it starting?

^^^^^^^^ What time then guys,8ish???????

^^^^^^^^ What time then guys,8ish???????

Do you wanna meet in Aldershot on the way mate?

^ what time are you leaving from aldershot? I'm leaving from f'boro gate at 7 with another polo?

^ what time are you leaving from aldershot? I'm leaving from f'boro gate at 7 with another polo?

I'm meeting Dog Fart at about 8.20 in the road behind Renault in Aldershot.

^ what time are you leaving from aldershot? I'm leaving from f'boro gate at 7 with another polo?

I'm meeting Dog Fart at about 8.20 in the road behind Renault in Aldershot.

Yea, i'll meet you guys there at 8:20

someone get some pics up when its over :D

  • Author

Good turnout tonight.

Thanks to everyone who could make it

Anyone get any snaps?!

didnt see n e get taken but u never know.

good to meet u all

Good to me you all, and thanks for the invite TOM specially as I don't own a polo!!

good to meet a few faces. was nice to see some other examples of the polo.

thanks guys

Was a good turn out, thanks guys.

how many turned up then

i was dressed as a bear in kingston at the time

n507578252_99712_9401.jpg

  • 1 month later...

Are we meeting on Monday people?

Are we meeting on Monday people?

I won't be about mate as I will be in Disney Land Paris, taking the piss out the French !!! :badgrin: but have a good one !!

I'll be there bout 8.30

  • Author

Hi boys and girls unfortunately i shall be unable to attend due to a family commitment :(

See you next month

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.