Skip to content

NWVAG night out in Manchester - 24th November

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thought I still looked pretty fresh by the time I got home 8-) apparently by the time I got out of the car I could no longer walk and was clinging onto the spoiler just to remain upright, I say "apparently" as I don't remember a damn thing!

less drink mixing for me next time I think!

:oops:

  • Replies 288
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I still looked pretty fresh by the time I got home 8-) apparently by the time I got out of the car I could no longer walk and was clinging onto the spoiler just to remain upright, I say "apparently" as I don't remember a damn thing!

less drink mixing for me next time I think!

:oops:

god bless and you sould now better than to mix your drinks at your age :lol::lol::lol: YAM YAM YAM YAM !!!!!!! YAM YAM YAM YAM :lol::lol::lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja::thumbsup:

  • Author
Thought I still looked pretty fresh by the time I got home 8-) apparently by the time I got out of the car I could no longer walk and was clinging onto the spoiler just to remain upright, I say "apparently" as I don't remember a damn thing!

less drink mixing for me next time I think!

:oops:

god bless and you sould now better than to mix your drinks at your age :lol::lol::lol: YAM YAM YAM YAM !!!!!!! YAM YAM YAM YAM :lol::lol::lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja::thumbsup:

I know its disgusting really, hey I got a £2 discount at the club though for being old, thik the guy felt sorry for me being with you lot!!

and stop with the YAM YAM!!!!!!!!!

Thought I still looked pretty fresh by the time I got home 8-) apparently by the time I got out of the car I could no longer walk and was clinging onto the spoiler just to remain upright, I say "apparently" as I don't remember a damn thing!

less drink mixing for me next time I think!

:oops:

god bless and you sould now better than to mix your drinks at your age :lol::lol::lol: YAM YAM YAM YAM !!!!!!! YAM YAM YAM YAM :lol::lol::lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja::thumbsup:

I know its disgusting really, hey I got a £2 discount at the club though for being old, thik the guy felt sorry for me being with you lot!!

and stop with the YAM YAM!!!!!!!!!

YAM YAM YAM YAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::ninja::thumbsup:

Thought I still looked pretty fresh by the time I got home 8-) apparently by the time I got out of the car I could no longer walk and was clinging onto the spoiler just to remain upright, I say "apparently" as I don't remember a damn thing!

less drink mixing for me next time I think!

:oops:

god bless and you sould now better than to mix your drinks at your age :lol::lol::lol: YAM YAM YAM YAM !!!!!!! YAM YAM YAM YAM :lol::lol::lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja::thumbsup:

I know its disgusting really, hey I got a £2 discount at the club though for being old, thik the guy felt sorry for me being with you lot!!

and stop with the YAM YAM!!!!!!!!!

I told you, it was to stop you begging, he just wanted to get the rest of the people in the now 2 mile cue indoors :-p:lol:

Thought I still looked pretty fresh by the time I got home 8-) apparently by the time I got out of the car I could no longer walk and was clinging onto the spoiler just to remain upright, I say "apparently" as I don't remember a damn thing!

less drink mixing for me next time I think!

:oops:

god bless and you sould now better than to mix your drinks at your age :lol::lol::lol: YAM YAM YAM YAM !!!!!!! YAM YAM YAM YAM :lol::lol::lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja::thumbsup:

I know its disgusting really, hey I got a £2 discount at the club though for being old, thik the guy felt sorry for me being with you lot!!

and stop with the YAM YAM!!!!!!!!!

YAM YAM YAM YAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::ninja::thumbsup:

haha :lol::lol:

  • Author
I told you, it was to stop you begging, he just wanted to get the rest of the people in the now 2 mile cue indoors :-p:lol:

It's more likely that he was so stunned by my beauty that he didn't have a clue what he was doing thus giving me change when he shouldn't! (or something equally obvious)

:-D

Ahhh I have you to thank for my discount!

Guy gave me £2 back as he said he'd given you discount too. I only just remembered now haha!

Lol @ Stiggy and his Yamming :lol:.

BAM BAM SAYS YAM YAM

BAM BAM SAYS YAM YAM

yam yam yam !!!!! yam yam !!!!!!!!!!!!!! yam yam yam yam yam yam yam yam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::ninja::thumbsup:

YAM YAMMMMMMMMMMM

come round mine tonight if you aint busy stiggy were having a mad smoke mesh cos a fair few mates coming down woop

YAM YAMMMMMMMMMMM

come round mine tonight if you aint busy stiggy were having a mad smoke mesh cos a fair few mates coming down woop

yam yammmmmmm ! will have to see bit short on cash as off work at mo after dock sind me off after i was in the bump last week !!!!!! :wasted::ninja:

  • Author
Ahhh I have you to thank for my discount!

Guy gave me £2 back as he said he'd given you discount too. I only just remembered now haha!

Lol @ Stiggy and his Yamming :lol:.

god damn! I thought I was special, oh well, at least you saved a couple of pounds!

Ahhh I have you to thank for my discount!

Guy gave me £2 back as he said he'd given you discount too. I only just remembered now haha!

Lol @ Stiggy and his Yamming :lol:.

god damn! I thought I was special, oh well, at least you saved a couple of pounds!

you are special !!!!!!!!!!! your a one off and is a good job !!!!!! because we couldent cope with two off you !!!!!!!!! :lol: YAM YAM YAM !!!!!!!!!! :lol::ninja:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.