Skip to content

Scottish meet soon??

Featured Replies

Don't think all be at the meet on the 4th to busy sorting out my GT I maybe able to make it for the fife meet tho

  • Replies 193
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, scrap the 4th then. :lol:

Edited by dougstar21

  • Author

What about the weekend after? I may even have a working G40 by then!

I wouldn't mind coming along but it would help if I could trust the car to drive another relatively long run...

Want to take mine toby if its passed its MOT by then. I wont be passed my test then so I can't drive down :(

any days good with me

How about one on a Friday? Or we could wait 2 months and have a big one and christmas meal! :D

I should have a new car by the next meet...

How about one on a Friday? Or we could wait 2 months and have a big one and christmas meal! :D

Yeah christmas sounds good, I could be on the road then :)

I should have a new car by the next meet...

Please explain more toby, you finally found one you like?

Mk2 Golf. In red.

1990. Not a GTI though - no really good ones for my budget.

edit: Or so I thought... the guy is arsing me around...

Edited by tobyk

so whats funkin happening witth this anyways? we havin a meet next month or closer to chrimbo?

I'll maybe bring my new Mk4 Polo Saloon :-D to this meet...If it ever happens! :lol::lol:

Something after the 23rd Novmeber sounds pretty good to me folks. What you reckon? :-p

like a say am easy when i was just wondering if anyone wanted to be decisive and set a date?

End of November or either of the first 2 weeks in December for me.

I'm away to Amsterdam from the 13th-17th December for a bit

of a session on the weed and to go ball deep in a whore or two!!

Edited by buster.g40

when and where is this happening folks, me and my girls might come along too if thats ok x

End of November or either of the first 2 weeks in December for me.

I'm away to Amsterdam from the 13th-17th December for a bit

of a session on the weed and to go ball deep in a whore or two!!

I like your style man :lol:

Bring back something for the boys buster

I will have cash waiting for an ounce wean you come back

Edited by cornflakes

Fri 21st, Sat 22nd, Sun 23rd Dec?

Why not all three? Have a mini scottish winter polo show? :)

lol my mum could probably do with an oz or two as well buster :lol:

lol my mum could probably do with an oz or two as well buster :lol:

Yeah,i know mate..... ;):lol:

Good news just for me

My new 3F engine has been delivard and is getting fitted this week but wean I get the car back am gutting all the interor and cleaning it with a toothbrush and fine comb plus the bodywork is getting sorted out as well as theres small rust patches and dents on it and I need to pay my dad back as hes payed for my car to be fixed so betwen all that am looking at 2 or 3 months before I get lose on the roads once more with my GT

^ Nice one mate :thumbsup: .....PM'd you about the gear linkage ;)

who fancies the 8th or 9th sort of christmas time meet?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.