Skip to content

West London Meet

Featured Replies

put pic up who ever is taking a camera...... cheers

  • Replies 272
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leaving now see u guys there :thumbsup:

very very pleased with the turn out for this meet :D

well done guys!

very very pleased with the turn out for this meet :D

well done guys!

With you on that gugz was defo a good turnout :-D

Ash

great meet, nice one kaps. and well done to everyone for being arsed to turn up!

all u gota do now is turn up to the brent cross meet on sunday and i'll be REALLY proud of you!

Fell asleep and missed a good meet! 40 odd cars - impressive Mr Organiser!

  • Author
8-)

Was good thou if this going to be a monthly meet then needs to be plugged on other forums, as I feel it may die out like the old polo meet. Also did Dub London make an appearance? I herd they was going to chose a car to rep their stand @ Ultimate Dubz.

really good meet! nice to meet couple more people. defo see you lot at the next one! :thumbsup:

Was good thou if this going to be a monthly meet then needs to be plugged on other forums, as I feel it may die out like the old polo meet. Also did Dub London make an appearance? I herd they was going to chose a car to rep their stand @ Ultimate Dubz.

Kapil/Dubbing (the organiser of last nite) is a Dub-London Area Rep

http://dub-london.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128

Edited by Foxie

Was good thou if this going to be a monthly meet then needs to be plugged on other forums, as I feel it may die out like the old polo meet. Also did Dub London make an appearance? I herd they was going to chose a car to rep their stand @ Ultimate Dubz.

Kapil/Dubbing (the organiser of last nite) is a Dub-London Area Rep

http://dub-london.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128

Theres that dun-london link again 8-)

I'll be there when I'm back on the road.. 40 cars.. I AM impressed :)

where are pics from last nite?

Sorry missed this guys!! xx

nice meet, good turnout, that westside mk1 was nice.

preferd the ones on tramonts :D

Who was the man with the camera.

Edited by teji

no pictures ? :(

GUTTED had no internet for the pass 3weeks and i miss the new hayes meet what a joke, I'm hoping to be there next month but not sure when i fly back from tunisia.

Well glad that this meet has started again as i see a few dubz about 3yrs ago in sainsburys but i was new to the scene and had no idea what was going on.

what is the info for next months meet?

cheers

Think its on 7th of january mate

  • Author

yup thats the 1 matt

nice meet, good turnout, that westside mk1 was nice.

preferd the ones on tramonts :D

Who was the man with the camera.

that would be me homeboy 8-)

  • Author
:unibrow:

is that in the same place? on front of homebase -lombardy retail park?

cheers

  • Author

Uh Huh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.