Poundie

'Projekt Holiday' New purchase!

Poundie

Yes! 165's on a 8 look sick, tucked up under the arch slightly!

Scene points... well, its 1 up the bum for having bbs's fullstop, Plus gold bolts, thats one in the ear, Plus having them wide is one up the nostrals so I'm doing pretty well, not many more holes to feel! lol!!!

Guest polokid

not forgetting your scene tax? :lol:

p.s car looks gd on the bbs's (all cars do lol)

Poundie

No Scene tax cos i touched a member of edition38 once ;)

phillyt1988

fooobar 165/50 on a 8" your a madman! good choice on the nankangs of course, just ordered my set for this year but changed the sizes slightly..

goose

they look wank, you should go back to steels and give them to me :p

t11pu

sikkk dub

poyzon

yawn

Poundie

165 is the nutts for stretching! Hate to be the tyre fitter tho lol

yawn

Mate you should get some sleep!

phillyt1988
yawn

Mate you should get some sleep!

clearly a tired lad.. :badgrin:

heartagram
Thanks everyone :D:D:D

Colour coded centres are a no no and its not gonna be Dragon Green anyways, if it was i wouldnt of done CC centres either cos of that very nice dragon green 6n with the pink interior!

I dont think chrome bbs's are over done at all, specially 8 and 9's with sweet dish's to them, granted everyone has bbs's but its all about what you do with them that makes them diffrent imo!

I was mega unsure about the gold bolts, still are but they look so good in the sun, they do look really pimp at the moment so there staying, plus the new paint has a hint of gold flip to it..... so itll look SICK :D, new centres I'm waiting for, just gonna be normal centres with a chrome badge, just nice and tidy, the dishes are alloy, radinox's are way too exspensive for me, kinda got a plan to buy a set of wide g60 steels for town driving as itl be my daily, and bang these out when i feel the need to! I haven't sealed them yet so thats prolly why they need more sealant lol!

O and tyres, NANGKANGS obviously, 165/50/15 on the front and 195/4515 on the back just to make sure the polos on the ground and in the archs:D

I think if your not into BBS RM's they all look the same. I know before I got mine and tried to find out more about them I thought they were all the same really. Now I know a bit better, lol.

Depends what you like really. I always prefer them completely standard with silver centres. 6.5" wide with standard big nut caps. But different strokes for different folks I guess!

This is the inside lip on my 7.5" wheels. To be honest I don't like them that stretched and I wouldn't want to go any further! Not really keen on the Nangkang stretch either, always looks a bit crazy!

DSC00885.jpg

Should look sweet tho once there done and tyred up. Maybe the gold in the paint will bring up the bolts a bit more.

when you planning on having the car finished?

Ste-9n2

Looks awesome dude and very Scene :thumbsup:

jamakabi1

love it dan

jamaka

Poundie

How much do you like them Jay? Alot? ALOT ALOT?

Mr Kam - Totally understand what your saying, was thinking about 185's just to be safe, but in the back fo my mind i know these wont be my dailys, as much as i slate people about changing their wheels etc... but i know i will buy a set of wide steels or whatever for use everyday cos these will be a bastard to clean!

chrispy
This is the inside lip on my 7.5" wheels. To be honest I don't like them that stretched and I wouldn't want to go any further! Not really keen on the Nangkang stretch either, always looks a bit crazy!

DSC00885.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: and your doing the same but on an 8j! fuck a duck! thats gonna be bonkers

Poundie

Haha! Cant wait man :D

chrispy

will it go on?? :lol:

Edited by chrispy

TimW

Bonkerzz! Oi your msn still kingdan? Get on msn i got a few Q's.

Poundie

God knos...

No really, he's prolly the only one thatll know :lol:

I am informed they will go on and they will be ok.... my sources are hopefully correct lol

Poundie

kingdan@hotmail.com

You already added me ages ago!

chrispy

pics when they do :nod: or film the process! :lol:

TimW

Yer i know but it says your offline... You blocked me? ! SCENE, lol

Poundie

Blocked like a biaaaaaaaaaaaatch! Nah i aint really, let me have a look for ye lol

Video them blowing off the rim ye? My pleasure :D

O and i dunno when the car will be done, when its done i guess, not rushing it cos I've got no need to, the next car i want i cant afford for at least 2 years anyways, just want this to be done not half done if ye know what i mean!

Edited by poundie

Guest mike_6kv

there gna fit nice, nout wrong with abit a negative ET :D

Edited by mike_6kv

CymruPolo

Niiice. I remember you posting a thread ages a go when they got damaged when they were sent out to you.

spen

Great choice of wheel and the gold bolts work with dragon green. Will look pimp with rubber. 8-)