Skip to content

Manchester March Meet - Thursday 20th March 7.00pm

Featured Replies

I`ll be there jonny

I've got a new phone now so wont have trouble getting hold of me (if you have in the past, most have) if scotty is engaged

  • Replies 171
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`ll be there jonny

I've got a new phone now so wont have trouble getting hold of me (if you have in the past, most have) if scotty is engaged

ok nice one mate see you later

I`ll be there jonny

I've got a new phone now so wont have trouble getting hold of me (if you have in the past, most have) if scotty is engaged

Walshy! Golf centre caps? :lol:

No wonder there was no reply to all those texts... :lol: you are number still the same?

I`ll be there jonny

I've got a new phone now so wont have trouble getting hold of me (if you have in the past, most have) if scotty is engaged

Walshy! Golf centre caps? :lol:

No wonder there was no reply to all those texts... :lol: you are number still the same?

Hahaha I've not found out about getting some metal ones made up yet :oops:

When did you text? did you try ringing?

"Shouldnt" have any probs in future :lol: yeah same number, i just demanded an early upgrade

I`ll be there jonny

I've got a new phone now so wont have trouble getting hold of me (if you have in the past, most have) if scotty is engaged

Walshy! Golf centre caps? :lol:

No wonder there was no reply to all those texts... :lol: you are number still the same?

Hahaha I've not found out about getting some metal ones made up yet :oops:

When did you text? did you try ringing?

"Shouldnt" have any probs in future :lol: yeah same number, i just demanded an early upgrade

No worries...

Erm like twice a week for the past 2 weeks :lol: you are phone just rings and rings and rings and answerphone :lol: So yeah loss of communication there haha.

Grrrr that phone was so gay, have you tried in the past couple of days? :? I've had this new one since monday, or tuesday - cant remember exact day, but deffo early this week :lol:

Plus, what i was wondering, if the messages are deffo sent, then where do they go? :doubt:

I bet there is some cyber store room somewhere, rammed with message that have lost their way home :lol:

Plus, what i was wondering, if the messages are deffo sent, then where do they go? :doubt:

I bet there is some cyber store room somewhere, rammed with message that have lost their way home :lol:

:lol: :lol: That is called the "SMS Orphanage"

Nope I didnt try this week...I'm sure its fine now :-D

Poor Billy was sent last week to arrange a night out - he never made it

dum dum dum duuuuuuummmmmmmm

Little Gemma went on her travels to wish happy birthday - she was never read

dum dum dum duuuuuuummmmmmmmm

Young Timmy only wanted to cheer someone up - the smiles never came

dum dum dum duuuuuuummmmmmmmm

To help these lost SMS`s have a better chance in cyberlife, please donte just £2 a month, thats all is needed to make these innocent`s feel apart, and not abandoned

que joyfull music and texts playing around in a park

  • Author

will see everyone at frankie and bennies :D

lmfao !!

People! what time are u going ilva, I'm gonna meet u there coz I'm going bradford to go pick up a car now!! so i wont be able to make F and B's at 7!

Are u planning on arriving at ilva at around 8ish would u say?

Its raining to :p So indoor carpark ftw yeh!

What time u getting to ilva

  • Author

yeman bout 8ish :thumbsup:

Good shiz' hope to be back by then ;D!

walshc you are crazy :lol::lol:

wooo my car starts on the button again :-D good job to as it looked a bit wrong hotwiring my own car at the petrol station last night.

*blue sparkes...blue sparkes... brumm brummm haha :lol:

has anyone got a post code to ivla

ilva.. Piccadilly Basin-100 Great Ancoats Street-Manchester M4 7AA

u got you are car back then :thumbsup:

Edited by $cotty

Good laugh tonight guys 8-)

Just uploading my pics now :thumbsup:

Ilva is such a sweet place for pics :nod:

Looking forward to mikes slr beasts :-)

  • Author

just going to upload mine now :D

just going to upload mine now :D

8-) 8-)

When did you guys leave?

  • Author

ermm i got off about 30-40 mins after you i think :S

Good shiz' hope to be back by then ;D!

Where were you last night? :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.