Skip to content

Dub Preservation - Thursday March 6th

Featured Replies

All,

Apologies for the serious lack of notice for this meet. I've been slack, I know. I have however been working to get something sorted for all the Dub Pres Regulars. I can't tell you yet, but its pretty big and it should be fun for everyone, big power or little power ;).

flyer.gif

so its Thursday March 6th, 7PM onwards at Squires Cafe

http://dub-preservation.co.uk/details.html

Matt

  • Views 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.