Skip to content

Reading Madjeski tonight

Featured Replies

Theres a jap meet tonight at madjeski maccy d's in reading, you wont get shot if you turn up in a polo, few people were on about popping in

I will be there anyway so say ello if youre there

  • Replies 2
  • Views 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a jap meet tonight at madjeski maccy d's in reading, you wont get shot if you turn up in a polo, few people were on about popping in

I will be there anyway so say ello if youre there

Hey only just noticed this post, how often is it held there? I think i saw u there once before but was a bit shy to speak lol

  • Author

its every month, 3rd tuesday of the month i believe.

you didnt speak to me, how rude lol

I'm very friendly, come say ello :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.