Skip to content

phatbeats db drag comp sunday 27th barnsley

Featured Replies

there is an open day at phatbeats in barnsley this sunday with db drag comp if anyone fancies it ;)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there! I'm intruiged lately from db drags ;)

Erm, just throwing this out there like, but.... i THINK you may of missed it Ant :?:lol:

You doughnut :lol:

:lol: :lol:
:shock::lol: :lol: :shock: ant... post of the weekend! :lol:
Erm, just throwing this out there like, but.... i THINK you may of missed it Ant :?:lol:

You doughnut :lol:

wa dya mean craig lol?

That u think I've missed the meaning of a db drag??

I know full well what it is lol

I had a sound off today and got 140DB hence why I'm intruiged, is that what u meant?

Ohhh april LMFAO

yep I'm a doughnut i accept it

DOH!

:lol:

:lol: quality

Martin.

Hehehe i love you Ant babe :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.