Skip to content

WOLVERHAMPTON MEETS??

Featured Replies

IS THERE ANY MEETS IN WOLVERHAMPTON??

  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u no the toys r us sandwell way? well theres 1 there on wednesday I'm going to....starts at 7-30 all vw go i think, not sure neva been there b4

last time i met someone in wolverhampton they stole £2.10 off me.

I'm up for organisin a meet with you mate, perhaps somewhere in cannock though? as its inbetween both of us.

and not for about a month cuz my cars in the bodyshop lol.

lmao stole £2.10 of you? for what? lol where abt u from?

there is a regular meet (PROPA PLAYERS mids dubs)at hilton park north then moves to another location ....keep eyes open on the local meets

I think the SkoolDropOuts meet is on this Wednesday at Toys R us, I will check and let you guys know as I will be there in my bog standard ride xx 8-)

yeah its this wednesday i think....starts about half 7 doesnt it? I'm going :-D

yeah its this wednesday i think....starts about half 7 doesnt it? I'm going :-D

Yes its wednesday 7:30pm at Oldbury TOY'S R US carpark it would be good to see some new faces

Which is Tomorrow night 8-)

u go all the time mate? I've never been b4

u go all the time mate? I've never been b4

Yes i'm there every month it is a good meet with lots of cars normally.

sound :-) c u there 2morow hopefully

sound :-) c u there 2morow hopefully

See you tomorrow then :-)

lmao stole £2.10 of you? for what? lol where abt u from?

I'm from stafford mate. yer some pikey came up to me in the train station, and told me to give I'm some money haha!

i shit a brick! had a new phone on me, and a £50 bracelet.

my fooking girlfriend didnt even protect me either.

turned out devvo was just doing the rounds for weed money

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.