Skip to content

July Scottish Meet....

Featured Replies

With there only being a couple of months left to go until

the Polo show,i think it would be a good idea to have a

meet and discuss the traveling arrangements for the show.

If we have a meet early in July we might be able to have

another in August before we go....

How does Sunday,13th July in Dundee again,sound....?

  • Replies 73
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big defo for me got a clean bill

of health and no parties planned!

Tis a yes from me as well

Does anyone want a rear wheel bearing kit for a mk3 Polo for free really don't have much use for it :lol:

Yes for me aswell :)

Car should have some new shoes by then too :)

17" BBS RS!

  • Author
Yes for me aswell :)

Car should have some new shoes by then too :)

:paranoid:

17" BBS RS!

17s are for pussy's

19s are where its at :-p

19's are for pussies get it on dubs

  • Author
19's are for pussies get it on dubs

Fook them....What he needs is a nice set of retro 15" MIM 2800's in black....eh Stu! :unibrow::thumbsup:

Like these.....

e997_1.jpg

Edited by buster.g40

Actually I'm going for a lovely set of 14s, wrapped in 185/50 yokohamas :) Low and Slow...the way forward! :thumbsup:

  • Author
wrapped in 185/50 yokohamas

Quailty tyre mate....Thats what i'm going for on my 14" Compomotive CX's.

Funnily enough that's what I'm thinking of going for on my 14" Zenders but not sure if I can stomach the cost! £160 for 4 Falkens in 195/45 fitted or £240 before fitting for A539s in 185/50 :paranoid:

Anyone heading to the new ScoVAG meet in Edzell first thursday in July?

  • Author

Edzell is just a bit too far north for me Toby...especially on a school night. ;)

might head to edzell for craic in two minds the now tho

  • Author

Still no input from the Loons in Aberdeen....

Come on guys...WTF is going on?

Sunday,13th July in Dundee 7:00pm it is then.

See you all there....

Thats only 4 days before my 21st :)

Edited by kwijibo_coupe

Funnily enough that's what I'm thinking of going for on my 14" Zenders but not sure if I can stomach the cost! £160 for 4 Falkens in 195/45 fitted or £240 before fitting for A539s in 185/50 :paranoid:

you back in the goof? a have some lovely 15's for sale with still (barely) legal tyres

i will be there.. not shore wich polo thow

Funnily enough that's what I'm thinking of going for on my 14" Zenders but not sure if I can stomach the cost! £160 for 4 Falkens in 195/45 fitted or £240 before fitting for A539s in 185/50 :paranoid:

you back in the goof? a have some lovely 15's for sale with still (barely) legal tyres

The wheels are for the Golf but it won't be going back on the road this year I wouldn't have thought

I want 14s tbh but what 15s do you have?

  • Author
19's are for pussies get it on dubs

Fook them....What he needs is a nice set of retro 15" MIM 2800's in black....eh Stu! :unibrow::thumbsup:

Like these.....

e997_1.jpg

Those ones....

I will possibly consider it, only trouble is I finish work at 7pm meaning possibly an hour late

:lol:

Me and steven were waiting for you in Portlethen for a bit, I tried texting Tav to find out if you were coming down or not... Then it dawned on me... you weren't even in this country :paranoid:

Deported to England lol

19's are for pussies get it on dubs

Fook them....What he needs is a nice set of retro 15" MIM 2800's in black....eh Stu! :unibrow::thumbsup:

Like these.....

e997_1.jpg

Those ones....

you those ones

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.