Skip to content

Oxord Area Forum - CHANGE OF PROVIDER- USERS PLS READ

Featured Replies

Hello polo peeps!

Just thought I'd let those of you who live in the Oxford area about the new free forum for the local VAG meet, if you can spare 2 minutes to sign up please do, even if you never plan on coming along to a meet, the aim is to have somewhere central for the various model (corrado, polo etc) owners to post, organise events, classifieds etc and hopefully pull everyone a bit more together for a decent central meet turnout.

www.dubcluboxford.co.uk

Cheers

Rich

Edited by Rich00p

  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've just signed up!!! looks good!

just signed up too :)

  • Author

welcome aboard guys! used to have a 6N in girly pink myself :oops:

stick some piccys of your rides up when you get a chance!

LOL at another car forum :)

Although OE aint about anymore so I spose you Oxford peeps need one.. :)

its broken already! cant get on

  • Author

Sorry guys, I've just about had it with the providers of the current dubclub Oxford forum, server went down twice in 3 days which is unacceptable.

As I don't have access to the database it means transfering to another forum provider, this unfortunately means all of your posts, registration info is also unavailable to me, I'm really sorry..

Just go to http://www.dubcluboxford.co.uk as normal and re register

I know it's a right pain in the ass, but if you could spare 2 mins to re register, hopefully we won't have the same issues again.

Rich

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.