Skip to content

Stoney Cove Midweek Dubclique meet

Featured Replies

Lets get a few polo's down to this meet tuesday evening 7:30 till Late

Directions "http://www.stoneycove.com/directions.htm"

Beautiful location and a sound set of enthusiasts too 8-)

Edited by StevieDavison

  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cove15thjuly.jpg

Il be down at this again ..

Il be down at this again ..

It was a good night out. Cheers for taking me along. :D

Il be down at this again ..

It was a good night out. Cheers for taking me along. :D

No worries dude .. You will be wanting a dub after the summer .. I know you like your Mk1 Golf's and Polo's :nod:

You can take me down in the Elan next time and we wont have no trouble keeping up and flying past the Mk6 GT we were convoying down with :lol:

I know, its only a matter of time. I'm looking already. :D

Yeah can do. I'll have to give it a proper clean to get it to the standard of some of the cars there last night though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.