Skip to content

North East August Club Polo Meet - Sunday 3rd

Featured Replies

If the weather is like it was today should be at the Baltic, if its crap back at the Gate.

7:30PM.

  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see you there

  • Author

Looks like it will be just me and you mate :lol:

I have them bolts in my car if either of us remember!

Looks like it will be just me and you mate :lol:

I have them bolts in my car if either of us remember!

Make it a threesome!!!

I'm there!!!

i'll be there too. Hopefully it'll be at the baltic!

cant wait for this tonight.

cant wait for this tonight.

Where is it going to be at do you think?

Like you said, I hope its at the baltic, we dont want to be couped up!!!! :cry:

we'll try get to the baltic, if it's raining, it'll be the gate i'm afraid.

this is confirmed at the Baltic, if it gets rainy, we'll make a move to the gate.

Once again I missed out :@

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.