Skip to content

Gloucester/Cheltenham Meet

Featured Replies

Fancy a meet next Wednesday (6th August) again lads?

At the AirBallon Pub - Crickley Hill, Birdlip, Gloucestershire GL4 8JY.

Around 8ish similar to last month?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Aaron will be there :smile:

Don't make me tell you again kerrly :lol:

  • Author

Women are aloud to come :lol:

They can collect the drinks.

Bitch, I know you just didn't say that :lol:

  • Author

What about the empty glass's????

I always end up taking mine home :lol:

Erm, oh bugger. That's me triple booked this wednesday, the car's still off the road and the bike still has no lights!

If I can cadge a lift I'll go, try and persuade a mate to take me.

Fine line kerrly!

Jippo :lol:

  • Author

When you see where we park and where the bar is, then you will understand why a few people cant be assed to walk back the the bar before we leave.

You can carry mine then, i dont have enough room in my cupboards for more pint glasses :lol:

  • Author

Any other hoes?

You scared them all :lol:

  • Author

There are plenty of them on E38. You scared them on here by warning them about my pouncing. :lol:

will try and get to this one

I might go. But I'm scared of "Dirt"!

  • Author
I might go. But I'm scared of "Dirt"!

Its all a front :lol:

Just whip her if she gets lipy!

il try and make an appearance...is there gona be edition 38 again?

  • Author

This is the E38 meet.

:biggrin:

I might go. But I'm scared of "Dirt"!

Its all a front :lol:

Just whip her if she gets lipy!

I'm there :-p

  • Author

Your everywhere aint you! How were your bowling skills last night then??

Tonight peeps.

il be there but I'm scared:(

:lol: Why?

cause i dont know anyone and I'm just shy :paranoid:

Cuteness :lol:

You going down on your own?

If I see you i'll come say hi or if you see us then come say hi :nod:

14uymhy.jpg

That your ride yeah?

Cuteness :lol:

You going down on your own?

If I see you i'll come say hi or if you see us then come say hi :nod:

14uymhy.jpg

That your ride yeah?

yea thats my car(not got the alloys anymore thought and little bits have changed)

yea thats really nice thank you.

i wanted to make some friends on here but i had a 106:(

I've sent you a PM about where you should be ;)

Mike, won't you be able to meet Ben somewhere?

I'm going via Tewkesbury to meet Aaron and that you see!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.