Skip to content

mids meet?

Featured Replies

Have I missed it or is it not happeniing this Sunday at the diner on the A5? Can smeone let me know?

8-)

  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell! Thats another one that I cant make then! I am at the V festival at Weston Park, so you may want to avoid anywhere around there next weekend guys! Oh well, maybe next month?

:-(

Edited by buggirl

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.