Skip to content

RUBBADUBZ Monthly Meet

Featured Replies

RubbaDubz@The Nightingale

The Nightingale

Evesham Rd, Sneachill, Worcester, WR7 4QS

01905 344901

When? - 18th August (3rd MONDAY of the month)

What time? - 7:30PM onwards(and upwards)

map_night.jpg

www.rubbadubz.co.uk for more information. 8-)

  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You little fucker :lol:

Would i get away with doing the same with polo3 meets? I may as well ask first ennit :p

I'm there ;)

  • Author

haha just thought i'd let everyone know the change of day, just incase. 8-):lol:

Yeah, I'm sure :lol:

:paranoid:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.