Skip to content

Gloucester Meet

Featured Replies

Mk1/2/3 Polo Meet:

Polo3 Meet Link

Date: Wednesday 13th August

Location: Toby Carvery pub, over round about, approaching Gloucester - GL2 8DE

Time: From 8pm

  • Replies 11
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bow Down - I'm snot there :D

Humpty Dumpty

Me and Yousaf are mooching down for some tyres I've won, gonna call into to meet you southern twats :-D

Probs be there about half 8ish 8-)

All I need to do now is get spaz [he knows I am joking panda] driving a shexy MK3 :p

  • Author

Really??

You getting me a pint?

All I need to do now is get spaz [he knows I am joking panda] driving a shexy MK3 :p

Spaz is getting no mk3, EVER!! :-p

Pint of water Kerrly :-)

  • Author

Well i am driving..........

Good call :-)

  • Author

Just 2(3) pints, and you are token water for me.

Ice cubes please.

I'll have THE ice cube please :nod:

I'm printing out that contract as we speak ginge :D and you will sign on the dotted line bwhaha!

Just 2(3) pints, and you are token water for me.

Is "token water" some special mi5/cia/dci meadows code lingo shit for piss? :oops::-p

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.