Skip to content

Dartford / Bexleyheath / Welling / Bexley / Craford, locals?

Featured Replies

Hi, just thought i'd start a topic off to get a list together of people who are local and up for having a meet. Could turn into a monthly thing? Any ideas on spots welcome too. Here's a couple, you've got Asda car park Bexleyheath, Craford Retail park (if its not wet!), Darford car park by Zens, or even Bluewater. I think bluewaters best as its easy to get to & find, loads of car parks (less likely to cause any probs! ) and its covered and open. Please comment if up for it and any sugestions, cheers

http://www.tigerstyle.co.uk/poloforum/viewtopic.php?t=39146

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted my oppinion on uk-polos hope this gets organised I'll be coming along to this

i live round there

Hi, just thought i'd start a topic off to get a list together of people who are local and up for having a meet. Could turn into a monthly thing? Any ideas on spots welcome too. Here's a couple, you've got Asda car park Bexleyheath, Craford Retail park (if its not wet!), Darford car park by Zens, or even Bluewater. I think bluewaters best as its easy to get to & find, loads of car parks (less likely to cause any probs! ) and its covered and open. Please comment if up for it and any sugestions, cheers

http://www.tigerstyle.co.uk/poloforum/viewtopic.php?t=39146

yer I'm up 4 that!

New posts added,

Bluewater @ 20:00, john lewis car park (red)

Might get a mini convoy from bexleyheath if anyones interested?

New posts added,

Bluewater @ 20:00, john lewis car park (red)

Might get a mini convoy from bexleyheath if anyones interested?

what day?

lolhoward can meet you at bexleyheath for a convoy to bluewater if u want?

When is this going to be? Oh..btw, Bluewater get very funny about having a meet in thier car parks! Would be good again though!!

dates on the thread. WED 20th August.

Cool. Fancy meeting somewhere like the bowling alley or some it? Half 7ish.

i got work till 8 but ill be up bluewater about just after 8 big up my multicoloured polo

cool, see you up there

cool, see you up there

Is this still going ahead tomorrow?

I think so!

I think so!

Good stuff. Just foobed off the girlfriend for this :badgrin: so I hope it goes well :-D

Oli

I think so!

Good stuff. Just foobed off the girlfriend for this :badgrin: so I hope it goes well :-D

Oli

Luckily mines working, only thing is my cars a state ATM :-(

I think so!

Good stuff. Just foobed off the girlfriend for this :badgrin: so I hope it goes well :-D

Oli

Luckily mines working, only thing is my cars a state ATM :-(

Lol, gonna wash mine when I get in from work tomorrow, and hope it don't rain!!!!!

Mine needs more than a wash, bumpers, bonnet, grill painted, dents fixed! only a small list!

All still on,

Convoy meet at half 7

Meet at Bluewater @ 8

trust mine is the biggest reck rolling so dont worry bout bit of dust people

This flopped!

:lol::lol:

Gotta love it, i broke down just as i rolled into bluewater, we got evicted by the police, then just as i got out of bluwater, broke down AGAIN!!! coil had decided it didnt want to play anymore, but its sorted now!

all fun and games

y not just go 2 the prept meet ?????????????????

wanted a local meet thats all

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.