Skip to content

TRACK DAY One for all you Midlands people!!! Club GTI Show & Sprint '08

Featured Replies

Just seen this over on Club Gti.....could be very interesting!!!!

Chance to get on the track too!!!!!

http://www.clubgti.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=170291

Edited by HoppyGTi

  • Replies 38
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Thought some of you G40 boys might fancy a go at this to try against some of the big cars???

Looks an awesome little show with free show & shine!!!!!

Any of the Midlanders lot fancy a looky????

I'll go, its only a fiver.

tiz a good little track ,so they tell me :wink:

  • Author
I'll go, its only a fiver.

Cool, already got some interest from some locals around here, so maybe a little trip down together???

Yep, I'm in :thumbsup:

Tis about 14 miles from me i think, could meet at Hilton or something, as long as I'm not working..

its a little village just outside fradley/litchfield

S'all good, sat nav ;)

This looks like a good few hours out and only for £5 i'm definatly in.

Might have to blag work off for this :-D Could have it as this month's PP meet maybe?

I hope we have better weather than what we are having now :-(

  • Author
I hope we have better weather than what we are having now :-(

It'll be fine, I hope!!! :-D

Hoppy controls the weather....

please stop it raining, i have no sumpguard and water keeps getting in my dizzycap :-(

  • Author
Hoppy controls the weather....

please stop it raining, i have no sumpguard and water keeps getting in my dizzycap :-(

Plastic bag & Vaseline :thumbsup:

I'm gonna go an watch

Iff i cand afford to come down I'm in for this :D

damn i need a car with some power to take part too :(

Hoppy controls the weather....

please stop it raining, i have no sumpguard and water keeps getting in my dizzycap :-(

GET RID OF YOUR DIZZY!!!!! lol

  • Author
Iff i cand afford to come down I'm in for this :D

damn i need a car with some power to take part too :(

Do it, I want your ass there!!!

Bring Rach down too.......she seems to have no sense of direction :shock::lol::lol:

this looks quite good actually, hopefully there will be some valvers beating 6n2 gtis round the track.lmao

  • Author
this looks quite good actually, hopefully there will be some valvers beating 6n2 gtis round the track.lmao

Don't start that one again :lol:

No chance you'll see my GTi on the track :p she is 10bhp down on power and I'm waiting to receive a rear ARB too!

Hi folks - good to see various looking keenly towards this event.

It's still the cheapest track event available all year.

Various well-fettled track cars will be around, but you'd be amazed at what cars are quite handy at this circuit. I used to have a ball with just an old 1272cc Mk1 Jetta. It's a technical track, and it's about handling more than power.

Duff is the contact for track entries, via the CGTI forum.

But this is always a dual focus event : there will be the Show and shine, which takes place just next to the track, so good viewing and entertainment for all, plus club plots and traders.

And just a fiver on the gate :)

I'm up 4 it, not often thres a local show lol,

local to me too, might have a ride down methinks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.