Skip to content

No-Rice, 10th sept

Featured Replies

Whos there?

il be there as always

Edited by xcore

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I will be there, I said that last time though and got scared off by the rain :lol:

ill make the trip if its not raining

i might be there if not raining !!

i be there if I'm running by then!!!! fingers crossed i get a rad :D!!

yerp, i will be there with my new wheels. the weather is supposed to be sunny according to bbc, so hopefully we will be alright.

Not sure if I can make this yet cos i'm carless as of tomorrow so either I force my brother to bring me down or be a no show. As it would be too emberassing driving my Mums Megane to a No-Rice meet! :-(

Edited by Roly

  • Author
Not sure if I can make this yet cos i'm carless as of tomorrow so either I force my brother to bring me down or be a no show. As it would be too emberassing driving my Mums Megane to a No-Rice meet! :-(

you got the gt yet?

i can give you a lift after work as il be going from farnborough but it will be 8.30-9ish

Hello!

As always....

Not sure if I can make this yet cos i'm carless as of tomorrow so either I force my brother to bring me down or be a no show. As it would be too emberassing driving my Mums Megane to a No-Rice meet! :-(

you got the gt yet?

i can give you a lift after work as il be going from farnborough but it will be 8.30-9ish

Nah not got it yet, haven't spoken to Dan since Edition. Cheers for the offer mate I mate come along but i'll let you know nearer to the time yeah. Can you PM me your number please so that I can text you on Wednesday. Cheers

cant make this people

I'm there, determined to meet a few more people on here this time!! look out for me and say "hi" :)

As always I'll be there.

yuup

ill be joinin warren and weather is still holdin up on bbc!!

most likely there as ever

not sure in what tho

I shall be there as per usual.

Might be there, either in the green beast or might come down in the Mk6 polo

  • Author
Might be there, either in the green beast or might come down in the Mk6 polo

you got the 16v front on yet?

na still got to drill out 2 bolts which i might try and do 2night before i hope down, if i do that them i gonna pop down in the mk6

I will be popping along to this one as the weather looks pretty good.

Never met anyone off the forum so will park near some polo's and hope i can meet some faces off here!

I will be in the black mk2 square with gold Rial mesh wheels.

Alex

I will be popping along to this one as the weather looks pretty good.

Never met anyone off the forum so will park near some polo's and hope i can meet some faces off here!

I will be in the black mk2 square with gold Rial mesh wheels.

Alex

look for a green dented polo that shall be mine :)

oh and the logicalx number plate in back window.

Edited by LOGiCALX

courtesy of me lol

yea what he said ^^ :p

not gonna bother with the bumper tonight so will be down in the piece of crap (sorry Mk4 lol )

  • Author

not a bad tgurn out, so many fucking chaved up and want to be euro corsas and clios though, pisses me off major

we need a new location lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.