Skip to content

Lakes meet anyone?

Featured Replies

I've just moved up to thelakes an was wondering if anyonewas up for a bit of a meet so i can get to know a few people up here

  • Replies 2
  • Views 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in!

Where you based, I'm in Kendal, along with a few others. Small town, big noise. (Not sure if that's a good thing or not?!)

  • Author

I'm in ambleside, dont know anyone up here so itll be good to meet others and see some god cars up here

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.