Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

9N3 - Still going...

PSWPolo

Yeah I'd probably agree with you there.

These wheels are sort of temporary, I got them on a swap for a different set.

I thought about selling them, but they're a bit rough to be honest and I wouldn't get much for them.

Like I said, I'm not sure about them, don't think the 9N3 suits the style of wheel.

Prox, spacers are still on, but these are higher offset so sit a bit further in the arch.

It doesn't scrub like it did which is good.

Edited by PSWPolo
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PSWPolo

• Ste-9n2

• jonnyblease

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazingly, I still have this car nearly 10 years later! Not been on CP for ages, almost five years haha...

mk7-sarah-c

;)8-)

hmmm, i would say black, but red will look awesome. Or blue.

But i dont think they suit the car tbh, so spray and sell :thumbsup: that was my plan with my refurb project, but i cant seem to let them go just yet.

Edited by mk7-sarah-c

Yeah I'd probably say black first, red would work. Not too sure about blue. :lol:

Well I'm getting banded steels in September/October so until then I'll put up with them. :D

• 5 months later...

The thread has been brought up from the murky depths of Club Polo. :lol:

Yeah, I would say the coilovers definitely give it a sporty feel handling-wise. Mine are all the way down front and back so that probably affects the handling a bit.

They were £325 plus delivery, they're made by AP and I got them from Venom Motorsport.

• 1 month later...

Not updated for ages as nothing has happened really.

Make of this what you will:

PoloSteelsIIIEditI.jpg

• 1 month later...

Gave the car a good wash and polish today as it was a beautiful day. Nice to have a clean car after being at uni and it always being filthy.

I'm back to running trims and steels now, yeah. Just had a play around with the camera.

P4110017.jpg

P4110016.jpg

PoloPolishedIII.jpg

PoloPolishII.jpg

• 7 years later...

Amazingly, I still have this car nearly 10 years later! Not been on CP for ages, almost five years haha...

• Like 1
Eurowagens
13 hours ago, PSWPolo said:

Impressive lifespan! Ha 8>) What brings you back? :drinks:

On 5/31/2017 at 12:13, Eurowagens said:

Impressive lifespan! Ha 8>) What brings you back? :drinks:

Boredom?