Skip to content

Leicester Convoy to DubClique Meet Sunday 19th october

Featured Replies

Hey everyone,

Here is some info about the meet...

http://www.dubclique.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3643

The Convoy

We'll be meeting up at the Asda car park at fosse park (where the skooldropouts meet is held) for around 1.45pm and will be leaving soon after.

Let's make this a big one!

Any questions don't hesitate to contact me

Postcode for the convoy meeting point is LE3 2LL

Thanks, Haris

  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

bump for sunday!

I'll be there, in mine if finish work early enough satday to fit the coilies, or with JamesU..

i cant make it cos I'm going back home for the weekend but its gona be a great meet

  • Author
I'll be there, in mine if finish work early enough satday to fit the coilies, or with JamesU..

Good good :nod:

i cant make it cos I'm going back home for the weekend but its gona be a great meet

Dude you gotta make it down to one of these! have you been to a coventry meet yet on the wednesday?

i know, i really want to come, weekends i usually go back home, whens the next coventry one?

  • Author

Every wednesday 8pm ish I think @ ricoh arena

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.