Skip to content

FEELER: Derby

Featured Replies

Hey just wondering if any Dubs from Derby would be up for a meet?

There was the "HomeBrew" meet which was held at the John Thompson Pub (nr Swarkestone Bridge).

I think it would be good to set up another meet and get to know a few new people and see some old faces.

Its just an idea but just want to see how many people would be intrested??

Thanks :)

  • Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, don't see why not, I never made it to one as I work away in the week. Weekends are best for me.

  • Author

I only went too one of the HomeBrew meets.

I reckon a Sunday Afternoon/Evening meet would be good until summer time then maybe move it to a mid week meet?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.