Skip to content

any one know where polo can get sprayed in the lakedistrict

Featured Replies

hi guys

I live in the lake district near Kendal and I have got a mk3 polo which desperately needs spraying. i have done all the body work and preparation that needed doing, so all the polo needs is a red top coat. the car was red to start with so the engine bay doesn’t need doing or inside the boot. I would also like the bumpers colour coding whether they will need priming I’m not sure but I have completely smoothed them off so the work wouldn’t be difficult.

the main thing is i wish the job to be done as cheaply as possible. however i do understand that the price of paint has gone up recently. as for labour if an apprentice is good enough for the job at a cheaper cost that is fine also.

if anyone has got any recommendations please let me know

cheers

jack

  • Replies 1
  • Views 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried J & J Smith, on Mintsfeet Road North?

There's a place in Mealbank also, but the name escapes me at the mo.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.