Skip to content

MEET IN NORWICH

Featured Replies

I want to arrange a meet in Norwich as i dont see many polo's around and I'm sure there are people on here from in and around norwich..... P.M me if u wanna meet and swap mobile numbers cheers will. ( I'm in cromer )

Edited by willspolo

  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my parents have a caravan just out side of cromer i'm usually up there at weekends, closing caravan down this weekend until march time but i pop up there now and again in the winter etc. i'll let you now next time i'm up there and we could meet up if you want to.

I'm already sorting another one mate, on all the forums already, so join in......

check out www.ec-dc.co.uk and the meet listed in this forum above

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.