Skip to content

Prept

Featured Replies

anyone going on wednesday gona bring the bready out for my 1st meet should be good

dubstermk2 :-D

  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
anyone going on wednesday gona bring the bready out for my 1st meet should be good

dubstermk2 :-D

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=127679

seez you there. ;)

david.

yea mate defo going should be good mate :-D

Its going to be well cold there.

  • Author
Its going to be well cold there.

na its summer aint it shorts and tshirt lol joking yea it will be well cold u going though?

dubstermk2 :lol:

I'm still yet to go to this meet!!! but being at the end the mounth I'm normally skint!!!! . . . . . like now!!!!! :-(!!!

  • Author
I'm still yet to go to this meet!!! but being at the end the mounth I'm normally skint!!!! . . . . . like now!!!!! :-(!!!

it's only 2 quid mate cum down mate

I'm going again, this time in the van!!!

I'm going again, this time in the van!!!

kool what van u got mate?

b my 1st time u aint gota register or anything have you?

ahh 2qiud!!! maby i will try lol:-P!!!

ahh 2qiud!!! maby i will try lol:-P!!!

cum on itl b gd 8-)

First time for me in the Polo rather than the Golf!

Edit: Oops! Forgot the Polo is in for a couple of bodywork bits, so I'll be in the Golf again as usual!

Edited by Aquablue

  • Author
First time for me in the Polo rather than the Golf!

Edit: Oops! Forgot the Polo is in for a couple of bodywork bits, so I'll be in the Golf again as usual!

thats kool mate il c u there then

  • Author
anyone going on wednesday gona bring the bready out for my 1st meet should be good

dubstermk2 :-D

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=127679

seez you there. ;)

david.

wernt a bad turnout for the time of year woz my 1st time at prept and fought it woz brilliant defo be coming to future prepts lovely cars there :-D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.