Skip to content

The Kingston Meet Yo! 23/12/08

Featured Replies

EDIT RREEEWWWIIINNNDDDD

The world famous Kingston meet is back on. :lol:

23/12/08

tescos carpark New Malden (just off the A3)

use the back entrance (no funny ideas dubgarry) near crispy cream

8pm

Edited by max

  • Replies 100
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Biatch!

I'm from epsom but if I'm welcome woth a few others then we can make it :D

I'm sure the Thames Valley Boys will be in attendance

I'm in! :thumbsup:

sign me up..

Mee too

I'll be there...

will be my 1st official meet :)

when and where people? i can make it

dates cool with me, need to find a location

il see if i can get the day off as i have to work more hours!

location? or traveling about abit?

Edited by xcore

Yeah I will come along...

22nd of this month where abouts?

Most likely the large Tesco's in New Malden!

Hells yea =]

Will it be at the same place? Even though that was at New Malden Tesco haha

okay cool what time roughly

  • Author

lol yeh tesco car park was a good location before so lets keep it there. get a little convoy going down from sainsbury's in kingston if anyone wants to

About time this came back!

I might be able to go depending on when it is 8-)

  • Author

lets make it the 22 or 23rd. that way anyone at uni is back for it (namely me lol)

I won't have a car ...so gonna walk down :lol:

whats the postcode of it lads :D and what time to get down there

whats the postcode of it lads :D and what time to get down there

ye i might need that info too :) once its 100% confirmed.

Also 22nd is better for me. thanks. o yes i'll be bring a old polo owner know by the name of Wingy16v or M12 HAU :)

Edited by bluesnoop85

Got a couple more peeps intrested in this. Been a long time since the last one at kingston!

woop.. i think if dubgarry turns up we should all take it in turns to hit him as he was meant to be arranging this ages ago! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.