Skip to content

The Kingston Meet Yo! 23/12/08

Featured Replies

woop.. i think if dubgarry turns up we should all take it in turns to hit him as he was meant to be arranging this ages ago! :D

lol :) agreed! Sorry barry i'm not even sure why we're hitting you...

I'm up fro meeting at sainsburys kingston for the convoy also.. I rememeber back in the day when the sainsburys WAS the kingston meet :(

  • Replies 100
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many names had dubgarry got lol? Chris, Garry, Barry?

I'm up for this, will bring a few friends too.

AshV

I may well be there! representing kingston uni lol

I may well be there! representing kingston uni lol

another one 8-) although i'm staff :lol: what u studying ? what campus ?

i'll try and make

I may well be there! representing kingston uni lol

another one 8-) although i'm staff :lol: what u studying ? what campus ?

lol yeah I'm studying building surveying in my second year at penrhyn road campus! What do u teach etc. do u have a polo? cos I've seen a mega buff black one outside the SUbar in penhryn once upon a time, that sparked my enthusiam for a 6n.

  • Author

KT3 4PJ is the post code. meet about 8-8.30

count me in for barry-beats

I may well be there! representing kingston uni lol

another one 8-) although i'm staff :lol: what u studying ? what campus ?

lol yeah I'm studying building surveying in my second year at penrhyn road campus! What do u teach etc. do u have a polo? cos I've seen a mega buff black one outside the SUbar in penhryn once upon a time, that sparked my enthusiam for a 6n.

The Foxman owned the greatest black Polo known to mankind! Imo ofcourse... :roll: So yeh, it probably was his that you used to see now and again. Since then, he has changed profession....

I may well be there! representing kingston uni lol

another one 8-) although i'm staff :lol: what u studying ? what campus ?

lol yeah I'm studying building surveying in my second year at penrhyn road campus! What do u teach etc. do u have a polo? cos I've seen a mega buff black one outside the SUbar in penhryn once upon a time, that sparked my enthusiam for a 6n.

The Foxman owned the greatest black Polo known to mankind! Imo ofcourse... :roll: So yeh, it probably was his that you used to see now and again. Since then, he has changed profession....

and sexuality

I'm in

23rd would be best :D otherwise I'm preoccupied :(

  • Author

22nd or 23rd, I'm not fussed. what does everyone else vote?

22nd or 23rd, I'm not fussed. what does everyone else vote?

hey dude,

why dont you make a poll at the top of the topic? :)

i'm in.

either day is good 4 me! :thumbsup:

I may well be there! representing kingston uni lol

another one 8-) although i'm staff :lol: what u studying ? what campus ?

lol yeah I'm studying building surveying in my second year at penrhyn road campus! What do u teach etc. do u have a polo? cos I've seen a mega buff black one outside the SUbar in penhryn once upon a time, that sparked my enthusiam for a 6n.

that was meeeeeee :-D i'm a computer technician in FASS... been re-located to kingston hill now though..

i've since sold it and now own a TT 8-)

3-3.jpg

That has gotta be the fittest polo ever! seriously nicework my favourite! It was the end of my first year after i sold my last car i was searching for a good looking car to get and make a project of, need saw this one...well my mind was made up swiftly! Did you do all the work yourself, any more pics for inspiration or blog? Didnt it have a grafitti style decal over the petrol cap? How much did it go for?

Anyway to have a tt is something else so fair play ;)

23RD :-D

voted for barry beats :)

hey guys,

so whats the final date/time/place etc. i voted 22nd, but cant make that now. So 23rd is good for me now sorry to be an a**.

snoop

Edited by bluesnoop85

23rd got as its getting near :D

huh! :?

is it going to be on the 23rd as its getting near :lol:

is it going to be on the 23rd as its getting near :lol:

gotcha :lol: i would prefer 23rd.

hopefully the thread starter will confirm :)

thanks

There is a poll at the top for a reason ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.