Sign in to follow this  
Matt.G

Pimp My Ride Uk

Matt.G

I am currently sat in my lounge watching *westwoods pimp my ride*

he is apparently *pimping* a 1990 MK2 square back, and as an owner of one myself i have to really emphasize what my views are on this programme.

WTF.

They actually have no idea, any of you guys seen this?

Matt

Yeti

:lol:

Yeah, it's an old one. To be honest, interior and spoiler aside, it ain't that bad, wouldn't do it myself mind.

D16RRT

Westwood is a Class A tool :disgust:

X to the Z on the other hand, could come pimp my ride anyday :-p

... as long as they did lots of engine work for me and only did what I told them I wanted on the interior, I don't want no hot tub in my dub tbh :lol:

polo_phil

The camper they did was quite good... although it was a goldy colour iirc...

westwood is king...

...of the clowns

ben_reza

westwood is awesome.

everything in his life is EPIC! (BOOM)

D16RRT

Westwood drop the bombs mannnn, this bumba is off the hook :lol:

For you Westwood bummers :smirk:

http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=6605798219

I was actually trying to find a picture of Westwood dropping a bomb, but no one has created this take piss picture yet - hint hint walshy you photoshop schlag :lol:

He's a wanna be gangster who fails, BIG time. Everytime he opens his mouth I wanna punch him! I saw him in Berties many years ago in Newquay and he actually stopped to sya hello to me, weirdo and the music he played was immense, but it's not his and all he's doing is mixing a track into track, anyone could do that!

I liked how they saved that camper, that was holed with rust!

McTangus

Westwood is a bellend. Hes like 40ish, white, thinks he's a rapper and used to go to a monk boarding school...what a tool.

X'hhhhhibit....i'de give him my keys anyday, legend!

D16RRT
X'hhhhhibit....i'de give him my keys anyday, legend!

Not in the same way I would be I hope McTang :paranoid::lol:

heartagram

I like how they put round arches on the back of the square.

ben_reza

i can imagine westwood double-taking in the mirror....

'what the... I'm not black...' :oops:

Edited by ben_reza

Guest chie
westwood is awesome.

everything in his life is EPIC! (BOOM)

aye epic fail lol

do you think they actually ask the people what they would like done to get ideas or just think barryboys is the inspirational website for them and not realise its a gallery of what not to do lol

i agree with the stateside one is better tho but i dont think i could deal with the massive tvs they insist on cramming into everything lol

arron0909

2d6urmc.jpg

xzibit is brilliant :lol:

Guest chie

pimp%20my%20ride%20UK.png before

pimp%20my%20ride%20uk%20after.png after

tbh i agree its not one of the worst theyve done, not a fan of the bumper or wing tho

D16RRT
do you think they actually ask the people what they would like done to get ideas or just think barryboys is the inspirational website for them and not realise its a gallery of what not to do lol

I don't reckon they do you know, maybe it's just me, but they do go OTT on pimping

Maybe some off them say do whatever you like :?

If they put a hot tub in the back of my camper with some disco lights so I could party like a hippy in a field and go hug a tree, I'd be so gutted :cry: But if they did subtle classy mods and a mad ass sound system with some tidy rims, I wouldn't be complaining :nod:

Guest chie

I don't reckon they do you know, maybe it's just me, but they do go OTT on pimping

Maybe some off them say do whatever you like :?

If they put a hot tub in the back of my camper with some disco lights so I could party like a hippy in a field and go hug a tree, I'd be so gutted :cry: But if they did subtle classy mods and a mad ass sound system with some tidy rims, I wouldn't be complaining :nod:

i agree thats why I'm reatoing my bay myself :p nice rims nice lowerage, nice sterio, double din dvd

tbh i think subtle is the way forward, little things to make people look twice like is that ment to be there, have you ever noticed the lil vw badges in the defusers of new vw`s headlights??

i cant believe what they did to that splity with the sign wanging out if the vent i nearly cryed

sambreadvan

i like the rear arches.

is that the one thats done out like and aeroplane coz the girls an airhostess?

Matt.G
i like the rear arches.

is that the one thats done out like and aeroplane coz the girls an airhostess?

Yeh thats the one, all the interior was from a bowen 747, haha

rounding the rear arches is pretty rad, i wish i could do it myself, but otherwise what the hell is up with that spoiler, living up to its name me thinkss...

Guest b-random

does look quite tacky with those aeroplane seats and spy camera to spy on their friends ''embarrising moments in the back seats'' :lol:

the girl who drives it would get a filth though

polo6n2g40

bow down and kiss the ring!!

not that one! oh never mind! lol!

yea was scottish lass i think, wanted to be an air hostess. they fitted plane seats in the front...

bring on minimalist pimp where they do a bit of smoothing, nice paint, decent retrim inside and for once do the important bits ie; engine, suspension and brakes.

ah feck it just wack some 21's on a lupo with an ironing board on the back and paint it glitter pink!

arron0909

but it's stupid stuff like converting a caddy into a mobile swimming pool, intact with a diving board and two lifeguards, that makes good telly.

i dont think MTV would approve of a show that didnt make people go 'oh, shit... that's crazy'

D16RRT
does look quite tacky with those aeroplane seats and spy camera to spy on their friends ''embarrising moments in the back seats''

That's a classic example of where they go over the top and ruin something they started that could have been so good!

rindiesel
2d6urmc.jpg

xzibit is brilliant :lol:

dude i just LOL'ed and woke up my gf with this hahaahah

Guest b-random
does look quite tacky with those aeroplane seats and spy camera to spy on their friends ''embarrising moments in the back seats''

That's a classic example of where they go over the top and ruin something they started that could have been so good!

to be honest I wonder how long half of the stuff actually lasts for, the tacky painted chrome wheels would flake within two weeks of salty weather and their imcompetent driving, funny how you never see them lower the cars either? just seem to raise them higher up with 17+ rimz innit.. i'd love them to do a 2 month aftermath revisit to go back and see how the car is looking, in hope that the girl of the square back saw sense and weighed it in down the local scrappy for 100 thatchers

Guest -Ashley-

Funny you should say that, how long the stuff lasts.

On the stateside version they did a re-visited show where they surprised the owners and checked on the cars. So many of them had been crashed or left to detiriorate it was embarassing. There was one guy who crashed his car 20 minutes after getting it back. lolz

And that Polo was sold on pistonheads a while back, dont think she has it anymore.

Ashley

Edited by -Ashley-

kerrly

That thing has been on ebay enough times for round 6k :lol:

They do plenty of 'pointless' mods which looks shit - wow we just put 300 tv screens............In your car!!!!!!!!!!!