Skip to content

Sovag 2nd Feb Meet

Featured Replies

Just under a week, u guys probably needed a bit more notice but its better than last time lol

Same multi storey car park in Grosvenor Square, bedford place SO15 for u sat nav'ers

From 7pm onwards and its £2 to use the car park, but we stay warm and dry so its not so bad

See u there!

  • Replies 3
  • Views 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye ill be dwn there :) shame I'm not guna have it lowered by then again lol ill still be lookin like a 4x4 there :(

ill be there, got my car back as you've seen plus a few lil extras hehe :D

  • Author

Hey guys, not sure if I'm gunna make it there purely coz of the weather.. just dont want to risk it and in all fairness i wudnt want anyone else to take the risk if they have doubts of their own..

I'm sure someone people will turn up but I'm still in 2 minds :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.