Skip to content

Cheltenham/gloucester Meet - March 4th

Featured Replies

Ok boys/girls, I think its time we moved back to the Air Balloon as there is plenty of parking and floodlights and also a warm pub where we have been welcome for the past 2yrs+.

Start: 8pm

Address: Crickley Hill, Birdlip, Gloucestershire GL4 8JY

Map: http://www.multimap.com/maps/?zoom=16&...B&qs=GL48JY

  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have to pop down.

Bit of a mission but I can visit my mate at uni whilst I'm there :)

I'll be interested in this, I daresay I'll be able to drag 2 more along, maybe a 3rd aswell.

i might pop up what happened to waitrose meets

  • Author
i might pop up what happened to waitrose meets

Got moved on by security after a few months.

The pub likes us so we are going back there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.