Skip to content

Kingston Monthly Meet!

Featured Replies

top.jpg

Date: Wednesday 18th Feb 2008

Time: From 8pm ??

Location: Tesco Superstore, New Malden, KT3 4PJ (next to Krispy Kreme - just off A3 - In the Overflow car park towards the rear.)

-----------

NEXT ONE IS ON A TUESDAY

This should now be a monthly thing... Third TUSDAY of every month

See you there :)

Edited by Foxie

  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicked :)

Its warming up now :)

See you there 8-)

  • Author

:)

I'm down

I'm there

  • Author

SWEEEEEEET :D

Is this a new thing?definatly going to check it out once my car is back on the road.

I'm might be there :D

I'm def coming this time!

i`m up

i want to come :(

BUMP!

its gonna be big :)

  • Author

Bump for tomorrow

(not 100% if ill make it as I'm tucked up in bed with a shitty fever :( )

^^^

  • Author

You all suck :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.