Skip to content

Cumbriavag Meet 15th March! Crooklands Hotel

Featured Replies

cancelled....

Edited by stefduff

  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course..... :lol:

  • Author

BUMP!!

  • 2 weeks later...

Stef - I reckon this one's gonna have to be either moved or scrapped, the Northern Dub Foundation meet is on the same day, and I reckon more will be going to that!

Stef - I reckon this one's gonna have to be either moved or scrapped, the Northern Dub Foundation meet is on the same day, and I reckon more will be going to that!

is that in carslile?

Yup, I think Stef's gonna cancel this, so we can go to Carlisle instead.

  • Author

CANCELLEDDD!"!!WIO!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.