Skip to content

Kingston Meeet

Featured Replies

Hey peoples!

This months kingston meet will take on TUESDAY 17TH MARCH - 8PM @ Tesco's New Malden!

Look forward to seeing some Polo's as last month was a big dissapointment on that front!

Sooty

  • Replies 13
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wehey I can actually make it this time :-D

  • 2 weeks later...

I should be there :) This Tuesday then ;)

going out on the piss :D sorry!

pisshead

Looks like it's gonna be a quiet one :|

Any Seat people going?

Quite a few seat&edtion people going!

Would come, but no petrol and no draw. Not good!

I might pop down in the TreVoR for a bit if I can be arsed!

Edited by Sammo

Hmm do I go or not

I'm ill, the car's still on winters,

but it's not far..

Do it Tris!

even if its only for a bit!

well worth it!

sooty just left mine to make it back in time!

I'll go for a bit :-)

What a fucking waste of time that was! A whole 7 cars turned up!

I'm glad I didn't travel far for that :lol:

There was one other Polo there and he wasn't even off here lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.