wilwyn0708

How Do You Fit Mk5 Red Rear Lights On To A Mk4 ?

dancharge

right I've been looking on this thread I've just got myself some 6n2 lights aswell but dont have the 6n2 connecting plug I'm just using the origional 6n plug

on the left side all i did was swop the wires round and it worked

i tried to go the same on the other side and it didnt work what do i need to do?

Chris121

I may have missed it but just wonderin what coloured wires have you got to cut on the left side ? Right side works a treat

dancharge

right I've connected 6n2 lights to my 6n all lights are working apart from my rear fog does anyone know what could be wrong with it?

dadude01

THREAD REVIVAL!

Bought some 6n2s off a guy from here, all fine, been sanded down ready etc, gone to wire them up, followed this guide exactly and boom I've got indicators working fine, my fog light gleaming and my revers light when I'm running over children backwards!

Only one snag, i dont have a brake light and i only have one of the 2 red lighs that should come on with headlights switched on!

what have i done wrong?, i swapped both wires on each side and i flipped over the connector on the right so its in upside down, i dont get why it isnt working :/