Skip to content

*polo3 National Meet*

Featured Replies

  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else is suppose to be going?

  • Author
Who else is suppose to be going?

Why do you think i know everything about people and meets? :lol:

If you notice there is a list of peeps who have already said they are up for it..............

Yeah, but that's a poor list :ninja: I see you, aaron and adam all the time at the edition meet, why would I wanna drive extra miles just to do that with you all on a Sunday afternoon somewhere :lol: Get me, Mrs Bahumbug :lol:

  • Author

vdub dan i worth driving for :lol:

I'm not a definate anyway.........................you know me. I'm just the one starting the thread for them as they were feeling a bit disabeled.

I haven't met him :lol:

You never turn up to any off them tbf ginge haha

  • Author

What! I was at the Mk2 Golf Owners Meet last night before work, i have new friends now, you have served your purpose! :lol: Well after the next meet anyway.

I'm looking at buying an old beemer now - maybe a BMW 2002? Then i can ditch all of you and hang around with divorsed blokes in their 40s.

vdub dan is a sexy boy - you will like him.

You all Know I'm Coming

Then i can ditch all of you and hang around with divorsed blokes in their 40s.

:lol:

  • Author
Then i can ditch all of you and hang around with divorsed blokes in their 40s.

:lol:

Well it is what I'm aiming to be in life.

Bless you my ginger child

:lol:

  • Author

*Cough*

Just found this Kerrly, Its kinda just round the corner from me so you can count me in

I'll try n get higgo down too as its even closer for him, some MK1 action :p

  • Author

Good stuff!!

sunday junction 9 m6 ?? time ?? I'm their

Bump Bump Bump :lol:

Bumper-Cars-Funattractions1.gif

Sunday 12th April

Hilton Park Services

2pm

It's between J10 and J11 M6

There's a few off us meeting in Tewkesbury for a convoy if anyone fancies tagging along or I can meet a few off you in Worcester or close by?

Let us know :smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.