Skip to content

Scottish Rolling Road Day...

Featured Replies

I've started a new thread as i think this topic will need a thread of it's own.I've confirmed

a provisional date for our R/R day with Duncan at Hypertech and it's Sunday 17th May at

Hypertech,Unit 13,Bonnybridge Ind Est,Murnin Rd,Bonnybridge,Falkirk,FK4 2BW.....MAP

There are still 3 places available....

The session will be 3 runs per car and the price is £40 per car.I need a £22 deposit paid

into my paypal account from everyone ASAP.The balance,£20,to be paid on the day.The extra

£2 is to cover my costs on paypal.Could you please PM me on here when your deposits

have been paid into my account.

My paypal address is elaine054@blueyonder.co.uk....

HYPERTECH

1 : buster.g40 (Scott) - VW Polo G40.Deposit Paid. :thumbsup:

2 : 13kpologt (Ross) - VW Polo GT

3 : kwijibo_coupe (Steven) - VW Polo 16v

4 : tobyk (Toby) - BMW 318is

5 : bigdog (Lewis) - VW Polo 1.9D

6 : WayneOrkie (Wayne) - VW Polo 1.0 Litre Eater

7 : Duncan Williams - VW Bora 1.9 TDi

8 : Jonny_McC (Jonny) - VW Polo Cl Coupe

9 : dougstar21 (Scott) - Honda Civic

10: steaven -glanza turbo (or how ever you spell it)

11: Mike - Fabia VRS

Edited by buster.g40

  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 : buster.g40 (Scott) - VW Polo G40.Deposit Paid. :thumbsup:

2 : 13kpologt (Ross) - VW Polo GT

3 : kwijibo_coupe (Steven) - VW Polo 16v

4 : tobyk (Toby) - BMW 318is

5 : bigdog (Lewis) - VW Polo 1.9D

6 : WayneOrkie (Wayne) - VW Polo 1.0 Litre Eater

7 : Duncan Williams - VW Bora 1.9 TDi

8 : Jonny_McC (Jonny) - VW Polo Cl Coupe

9 : dougstar21 (Scott) - Honda Civic

10: steaven -glanza turbo (or how ever you spell it)

11: Mike - Fabia VRS

12:gary- fiesta st

I'll square you up with me and my mates deposits on Saturday if thats ok, Scott?

Cheers,

Scott

  • Author
I'll square you up with me and my mates deposits on Saturday if thats ok, Scott?

8-):thumbsup:

  • Author

This has been put on hold...i'll pm everyone who was going about it.

Did you send a PM Scott?

  • Author
Did you send a PM Scott?

No...had a few problems with my computer last night.I'll send

out the PM's tonight when i get back from the cinema....

Naaaeee bother

Hi, Scott. Any news on this?

Cheers,

Scott

  • Author

I'm looking for somewhere else to have RR day...got a couple

of calls to make on Monday.I willl keep everyone informed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.