Skip to content

Bug Jam ?

Featured Replies

anyone going bugjam this year ??

  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be allways try to make it :)

yep never been before and wanted to go so I'm going to go this year.plus there was quite a few mk1 jettas there last year:)

recon if theres enough going we should try camp together?

  • Author

lol, if theres enough... is there a club polo meet there ?,

coz if not we should make one !

I'm going, got the time off work already haha.

Went last year and it was a right good laugh.

Only bad thing was the breakdown on the way back :lol:

il be there, going down in ma gt and my brother will be taking his caddy, few more dubs from bridlington will be cummin down wid us and all the scarborough and hull boys are meetin wid us so there should be abit of a convoy in the slow lane going on........... cant wait....

cool cool got my hols accepted on friday :D

anyone going down and staying in the transit field thursday night??

bugjam is a must

I should be going...... I went last year... watch my mate in his XR3i get destroyed by a vw bus.

It was hilarious. It was his first run ever though. I did tell him to go when the lights changed but he didnt quite grasp that idea.

bugjam is a must

X2 I'll be there fo' sho' :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.