Skip to content

No Rice

Featured Replies

Who's going people?

Back at Guildford now :D

  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for going

Edited by gtisteve

il be there hopefully, havnt been in awhile

  • Author
il be there hopefully, havnt been in awhile

you should come and say hello :lol: dont think I've ever met you :lol:

i think iv met you, i was with roly and carl at fleet afew months back, I'm short with black hair :lol:

Edited by xcore

  • Author
:lol: maybe i cant remember :lol: il spot you at guildford though

Roly is a mean bastard along with dan, dan, stu , and charlie lol

i want to go (I'm sure I've already written this ?)

and I'm yet to meet xcore also! :)

oh i see start your own no-rice thread lol!!!

well my cuz Jake is comeing in his ST!!! and my mate might come in is Pug which i like . . . . . . Prob cos is decked lol!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.