Skip to content

Go Karting

Featured Replies

Hey people. Whilst at the Volksworld show me and Aaron were thinking of setting up a go karting day for us croydoners :D

Seen a real sweet circuit called thurrock in essex so we could all convoy down.

I'm not sure on prices as of yet but will email them but i need to know how many will turn up.

I'm thinking next month the third saturday.

What dopeople think?

Arran

  • Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Not many then :lol:

I swear we started something like this but nothing came of it, yea I'm up for this, i swear the track si the same top gear used for there destruction derby caravans lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.