Skip to content

North East Motor Show (Scotland)

Featured Replies

Think Scott posted this up a while ago, I forgot about it, but it's at the end of May. Anyone up for it? I'll be there seeing as it's only an hour away.

http://northeastmotorshow.com/homepage.html

Eastside VW have got a stand I think. Worth trying for a CP stand? Maybe not enough people...

So...

1) tobyk

  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

A weeee bump

Think Scott posted this up a while ago, I forgot about it, but it's at the end of May. Anyone up for it? I'll be there seeing as it's only an hour away.

http://northeastmotorshow.com/homepage.html

Eastside VW have got a stand I think. Worth trying for a CP stand? Maybe not enough people...

So...

1) tobyk

Hmm...I might be up for this, depending on spare time :p keep me posted on bebo Toby.

Has the RR day died out?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.