Skip to content

bury st edmunds ,suffolk 11th june

Featured Replies

Northgate Volkwagen dealers, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk

11th june 2009 , Northgate VW will be hosting a evening meet at the workshops , any intresting vag car (old or new ) is welcome

6pm till late

address

Northgate VW

Northern way

Bury St Edmunds

IP32 6NL

should be a good turn out , please spread the word

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

bump...its a decent meet for anyone thats thinking about coming

Hopefully i'll be able to make this, was awsome last time i went, yummy cars a bbq and haribo :-D Happy days..

you me and some m8s with vw and others will be up there!!

I recon I'd be up for this...

was this the one with the classic fords that was on a week or two ago?

I might make this one if money permits

  • Author
was this the one with the classic fords that was on a week or two ago?

no this would be the one on the 11th june with volkswagens, at the vw dealer !!

Edited by steveo3002

oh its a different one.

Yeh will be up for this I reckon.

i reckon id be up for this!

buttt it might be when I'm at download :(

Girlfriends birthday......can't believe I forgot :(

  • Author
Girlfriends birthday......can't believe I forgot :(

nice birthday treat for her then , burger and a car meet

Edited by steveo3002

ahh may even ahve the mk1 jetta on the road thenn..:D if not then il be in the mk2 bread

oh just shut up max

  • Author

spoke to the parts guys that organise this...there will be a bbq as before :)

Will deffintely be there

Hopefully be a good turnout like last time

  • Author

:)

lack of funds = lack of me being there I'm afraid.

Great turnout tonight

Look foward to the next

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.