Skip to content

Warwickshire,Midlands,West Midlands

Featured Replies

Hi,

I am gathering a meet to happen every month,

How many people are local and would be intrested to come,

Location has a

Pub

Cineworld

Bowling

McDonalds

KFC

Frankies and Bennies

Pizza Hut

Tesco

Subway

All 2 Min drive away if not less

First Meet is held at

Juntion 1 Retail Park

Let me know if your intrested, it will be a good turn out!

Link to website meet info

http://cv2dubs.hyperboards.com/index.php?a...amp;topic_id=15

become a member :)

Thanks

Hope to see you there.

Rich

  • Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm local but tbh theirs to many meets , i tryd setting up one but had little intrest

  • Author
I'm local but tbh theirs to many meets , i tryd setting up one but had little intrest

I've already got over 20 people attending, and thats from friends, and friends of friends, so it will be a good turb out already, once its posted on the forums, there should be alot more.

  • 2 weeks later...

Easy m8, i jus seen you are post n I'm into a local meet. Its guna b my 1st 1 so should b interesting...

  • Author
Easy m8, i jus seen you are post n I'm into a local meet. Its guna b my 1st 1 so should b interesting...

nice one, come along will be good, what do you drive?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.