Skip to content

Run to the Sun

Featured Replies

i live near Newquay so ill will be there with mine, any other polo's going?

  • Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm making my way down to rtts this weekend! Hopefully will be more VWs and less chavs this year :) May Catch you around Newquay 8-)

I'll be in Newquay, but not RTTS. I'll be in one of the many hundreds of Campervans around Cornwall next week.

I was really hoping to go to RTTS again this year, but unfortunately I bought my tickets and now can't afford to go!! Nightmare!! :-( So if u know of anyone needing tickets for RTTS then please get in touch, I will sell them for £70 each (I've got two - paid £81 each for them!). Really dont want them to go to waste and I need the money!! Hope they can go to good use!! My mobile is 07761072831 if you are interested, and I'm in the Southampton area :) xx

Won't b many VWs at all. RTTS is dead.

Plymouth Volksfest is were they are now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.