Skip to content

Dub Club Oxford - June Meet - SUMMER DAY CHANGE

Featured Replies

Hi guys, just a quick reminder about tonights Oxford meet at the greyhound just off the A420..

Sun, Pubs and Dubs.. thats what you want to be doing tonight :-D

  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time rich??

I should be there tonight, its been a while!

  • Author
what time rich??

I should be there tonight, its been a while!

7Pm mate, looking forward to seeing those P slots again lol

Gay! I won't be there as i have one exam left... will definitely be at the July one mate!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.