Skip to content

Meet and Mongol Rally Charity Pub Quiz with prizes!

Featured Replies

Alreet rudeboys,

on Friday 26th June I have arranged a big pub quiz at my local, the Queen's Head in Ockbrook, 5 mins from Derby city centre or Ilkeston.

There will be great prizes, food, a raffle, and some ace questions for y'all to answer. Should be a laugh and it's only £1.00 each to enter.

BUT it doesn't start til 9pm so thought we would have a meet nearby first if people can make it? I was thinking off the A50/A52 somewhere near Derby like Shardlow/Chellaston/Pride Park then convoy onto the pub afterwards?

Please add your name and car to the list if you'd like to come, and state a preffered meeting place so I can decide on something that suits everyone. :)

Charlie :)

xxx

1. Char and her mk2 loon

Edited by Charlie

  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Just me and the dog then. :(

Love to come but I'm off to wales for the weekend that night!

Best of luck!

Would be able to come but think that's my weekend in at work, unless I'm off to support another store which I don't know yet, if I am I should be able to make it :-D

  • Author

cool beans. :)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Prizes include a big bottle of Absolut vodka....:)

i shall be there now w00tage =]

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.