Skip to content

Dub Odyssey

Featured Replies

Anyone going down to this meet, its for all VW's.

25th July at the rugby club in worksop. If anyone wants to go and needs directions let me know as it's local to me and I'm gonna be over there.

:-D

  • Replies 1
  • Views 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to this for the day last year, damn right I'm heading down again if I can.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.